*CLICK HERE if you want to see the AUDIT-ONLY option for this same workshop (reduced cost of $290 or three payments of $99)
THE NEXT WORKSHOP STARTS
Wednesday August 10 at 9:00am Pacific time!
(Noon NYC, 17:00 London, 18:00 Berlin)
***If the start date above does not work for you, and you want to arrange for another start date and time, please email Misha - email@example.com - to arrange for a preferred Workshop Start Date.
***If you want Misha to keep in touch about upcoming courses, please enter your email address below. As a free gift, Misha invites you to participate in his private Facebook Group for a limited time.
Topics of this live, online training:
How not to be a clown
How to create a professional Clown character
How to create a professional Clown act with Synopsis of the Clown act
How to be funny, convincing, regardless of external circumstances
How to perform for the public
How to present and sell your Clown acts
We will use bonus tutorials, lectures by other authors, clowns, and professionals.
Topics of the first online Course Meeting:
1. Introduction to the Clown Profession
2. Discussion about the rarity of this profession and the big shortage of this profession in the market.
3. Introduction to the Clown as the Author, Director, Designer and even the Composer of his Act and Performances.
Institute Students receive:
1. Create their Clown number or sketch
2. For chosen, successful acts - promotion in European theaters Variete as well as help with casting
3. Students will gain control and become more relaxed and confident performers.
How will the online Course go?
1. The Course is designed for 3 months with 12 sessions.
2. The Course Meeting is every week - sessions are 90 minutes
3. Online Learning will be on the Zoom system (with sessions recorded so that you can review).
A private Facebook Group is available for ongoing training and feedback from Mikhail.
4. There will be a lot of Theory but even more Practice. Each student will do sketches during the hour lesson. When one performs, the other students will watch.
5. Students will create a small classroom set for their sketches, and also find suitable costumes.
6. Students must complete all homework. Homework includes observations and sketches sent to Mikhail as videos.
7. Classes will begin with an analysis of homework, and then an introduction of new material.
Mikhail will email you the First Lesson instructions.
If you have questions, please contact Mikhail immediately, as the number of Students in classes is limited.