NEXT WORKSHOP SERIES BEGINS TUESDAY, SEPT. 14
AUDIT ONLY enrollment includes all 12 Zoom meetings with full participation.
(Recorded sessions, PDF Lessons, Feedback, Homework, and any extras are not available with Audit-only enrollment.)
***Immediately after you register for Art of The Clown, please email Misha - email@example.com - to arrange for your preferred Workshop Start Date.
Topics of this live, online training:
How not to be a clown
How to create a professional Clown character
How to create a professional Clown act with Synopsis of the Clown act
How to be funny, convincing, regardless of external circumstances
How to perform for the public
How to present and sell your Clown acts
We will use bonus tutorials, lectures by other authors, clowns, and professionals.
Topics of the first online Course Meeting:
1. Introduction to the Clown Profession
2. Discussion about the rarity of this profession and the big shortage of this profession in the market.
3. Introduction to the Clown as the Author, Director, Designer and even the Composer of his Act and Performances.
How will the online Course go?
1. The Course is designed for 3 months with 12 sessions.
2. The Course Meeting is every week - sessions are 90 minutes
3. Online Learning will be on the Zoom system
A private Facebook Group is also available for ongoing training and feedback from Mikhail.
4. There will be a lot of Theory but even more Practice. Sometimes, students may perform sketches during the lesson. When one performs, the other students will watch.
5. Students will create a small classroom set for their sketches, and also find suitable costumes.
A private Facebook Group is available for ongoing training and feedback from Mikhail.
Mikhail will email you as soon as you enroll to arrange for your best day and time for lessons. He will also email your First Lesson instructions.
If you have questions, please contact Mikhail immediately, as the number of Students in classes is limited.