This page is registration for The Art of The Clown Personal Training with Mikhail Usov.
1. For The Art of The Clown Small Group Training with Full Access to all Course Materials and Feedback $574 (3-Payment Plan available) CLICK HERE
2. For The Art of The Clown Small Group Training - Audit $290 (3-Payment Plan available) CLICK HERE
***Immediately after you register for Art of The Clown, please email Misha - email@example.com - to arrange for your preferred Personal Training Start Date and Schedule.
***If you want Misha to keep in touch about upcoming courses, please enter your email address below. As a free gift, Misha invites you to participate in his private Facebook Group for a limited time and also download two free lessons (links available after you sign up).
This course is Personal Training for those who would like to create their own Clown or Circus act and want a more concentrated experience with more feedback, more support, and a quicker path to success.
How not to be a clown
How to create a professional Clown character
How to create a professional Clown act with Synopsis of the Clown act
How to be funny, convincing, regardless of external circumstances
How to perform for the public
How to present and sell your Clown acts
We will use bonus tutorials, lectures by other authors, clowns, and professionals.
Topics of the first online Course Meeting:
1. Introduction to the Clown Profession
2. Discussion about the rarity of this profession and the big shortage of this profession in the market.
3. Introduction to the Clown as the Author, Director, Designer, and even the Composer of his Act and Performances.
Institute Students receive:
1. Create their Clown number or sketch
2. For chosen, successful acts - promotion in European theaters Variete as well as help with casting
3. Students will gain control and become more relaxed and confident performers.
How will the online Course go?
1. The Course is designed for 3 months with 12 sessions.
2. The Course Meeting is every week - sessions are 60 minutes
3. Online Learning will be on the Zoom system (with sessions recorded so that you can review).
Throughout the course, you will be able to communicate personally with Mikhail anytime for additional guidance and feedback. A private Facebook Group is also available for ongoing training and feedback from Mikhail.
4. There will be a lot of Theory but even more Practice. You will do sketches during the hour lesson, with immediate feedback, and ongoing feedback.
5. You will create a small classroom set for your sketches, and also find suitable costumes.
6. You will have homework. Homework includes observations and sketches sent to Mikhail as videos.
7. Classes will begin with an analysis of homework, and then an introduction of new material.
Mikhail will email you the First Lesson instructions.
If you have questions, please contact Mikhail immediately, as the number of Students in classes is limited.