This page is registration for The Art of COMEDY Personal Training with Misha Usov.
1. For The Art of COMEDY Small Group Training with Full Access to all Course Materials and Feedback $574 (3-Payment Plan available) CLICK HERE
2. For The Art of COMEDY Small Group Training - Audit $290 (3-Payment Plan available) CLICK HERE
***Immediately after you register for Art of Comedy, please email Misha - firstname.lastname@example.org - to arrange for your preferred Personal Training Start Date and Schedule.
***If you want Misha to keep in touch about upcoming courses, please enter your email address below.
This course is Personal Training for those who would like to create their own Comedy Act and want a more concentrated experience with more feedback, more support, and a quicker path to success.
We will use bonus tutorials and lectures by other authors, clowns, and comedy professionals.
Topics of the first online Course Meeting:
1. Introduction to the Comedy Profession
2. Discussion about the rarity of this profession and the big shortage of this profession in the market.
3. Introduction to the Comedic Performer as the Author, Director, Designer, and even the Composer of his Act and Performances.
Institute Students receive:
1. Students create their Comedy number or sketch
2. For chosen, successful acts - promotion in European theaters Variete as well as help with casting
3. Students will gain control and become more relaxed and confident performers.
How will the online Course go?
1. The Course is designed for 3 months with 12 sessions.
2. The Course Meeting is every week - sessions are 60 minutes
3. Online Learning will be on the Zoom system (with sessions recorded so that you can review).
Throughout the course, you can communicate personally with Misha anytime for additional guidance and feedback. A private Facebook Group is also available for ongoing training and feedback from Misha.
4. There will be a lot of Theory but even more Practice. You will do sketches during the hour lesson, with immediate and ongoing feedback.
5. You will create a small classroom set for your sketches, and also find suitable costumes.
6. You will have homework. Homework includes observations and sketches sent to Misha as videos.
7. Classes will begin with an analysis of homework, and then an introduction of new material.
Misha will email you the First Lesson instructions.
If you have questions, please contact Misha right away, as the number of Students in classes is limited.