Reserve one Live Training Session with Mikhail NOW - $99
Mikhail will contact you immediately after we receive your registration to set up a day and time.
JOIN THE WAIT LIST for the next 10-Session Full Series
Note: If you take a lesson with Mikhail for $99 now, and decide to enroll in a full series of sessions later, you will receive a $79 credit toward the fee for a full 10-Week training (10 Sessions).
[You will receive a special 3-payment subscription plan ($239 per payment reduced from $269 per payment) or pay the balance ($718 reduced from $797) for the Live Training Series.]
Topics of the online Live Training Series:
How not to be a clown
How to create a professional Clown character
How to create a professional Clown act with Synopsis of the Clown act
How to be funny, convincing, regardless of external circumstances
How to perform for the public
How to present and sell your Clown acts
We will use bonus tutorials, lectures by other authors, clowns, and professionals.
1. Introduction to the Clown Profession
2. Discussion about the rarity of this profession and the big shortage of this profession in the market.
3. Introduction to the Clown as the Author, Director, Designer and even the Composer of his Act and Performances.
Institute Students receive:
1. Create their Clown number or sketch
2. For chosen, successful acts - promotion in European theaters Variete as well as help with casting in Cirque Du Soleil
3. Students will gain control and become more relaxed and confident performers.
How will the online Course go?
1. There will be an initial talent selection.
2. The Course is designed for two and a half months with 12 Lessons.
3. The Course Meeting is every week - one lesson for 1 hour
4. Online Learning will be on the Zoom system with recorded sessions.
5. There will be a lot of Theory but even more Practice. Each student will do sketches during the hour lesson. When one performs, the other students will watch.
6. Students will create a small classroom decoration for the sketches, and also find suitable costumes.
5. Students must complete all homework. Homework includes observations and sketches sent to Mikhail as videos.
6. Classes will begin with an analysis of homework, and then an introduction of new material.
Add yourself to the WAITING LIST now
We'll email you updates on course availability and information.
If you have questions, please contact Mikhail immediately, as the number of students who can enroll in personal training is very limited.